What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also gives effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- TT / Triathlon single button bar end shift switches are used to operate the rear derailleur, one shifter up , one shifter down
- Can be used on there own direct into SMEW90 junction, or in conjunction with STI
- TT / Triathlon bar end shift switches give the added option of being able to operate the gears from two positions, either these aero extension or the STI lever while under braking which is only possible on a Di2 TT set up
- Shifters are supplied with electrical cables installed
- For use with E-tube systems
- Weight is 60 grams a pair