Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- The new Aeria integrated aerobar has been designed for aerodynamics, adjustability and better handling with the overall aim to tune comfort and improve performance
- The Aeria was designed with a short reach and zero drop for better control and positioning to address issues that arise from the trend towards shorter head tubes
- Multi-directional handmade carbon fibre construction
- UCI compliant 3:1 wing profile
- Slight upturn in the ergonomic brake extensions allow for better control and positioning when cornering, climbing and riding out of the saddle
- Internal cable routing for Di2 or mechanical drivetrain systems
- Stackable risers from 5mm to 75mm, in 5mm increments, allow the rider to fine tune armrest/extension and height to get a perfect fit
- Inegrated brackets are lightweight, simple and easy to install and adjust
- Clamp: 31.8mm
- Max. reach: (c-tip) 155 mm
- Width: 42 cm
- Weight: 663g