What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- 1. Contains no Sodium Hydroxide (caustic soda) which attacks aluminium and anodised surfaces. Sh1t Shifter contains a substitute component that acts as a very effective releasing agent cutting through dirt without attacking material surfaces
- 2. Contains no Silicon or similar polishing agents which both affect braking performance (both bike and disc brake friendly).
- 3. Environmentally friendly and biodegradable. The solution is Alkaline, containing no solvents, acids or CFC’s
- 4. A blend of several surfactants (an-ionic and cat-ionic) this makes it effective on both dirt and oil, and when blended together creates a third reaction called synergy giving further cleaning power.
- 5. Thick solution so it stays where you spray it allowing these reactions to occur on the dirt/oil.
- 6. Sequestriens are added to aid rinsing and prevent staining/streaking when dry.
- 7. Cleans with minimum of sweat, just a good hose pipe.
- Designed and formulated in England
- Kind to anodised surfaces and brake pads/rotors
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- Contains no solvents, silicon, acids or CFC’s