What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The new Apex Shifter, like every SRAM road group, features the proprietary DoubleTap technology, which offers benefits such as independent reach adjust for both shift and brake levers. The Apex shiftlever utilizes a single lever for shifting and a dedicated lever for braking.
All of these mechanical features are packaged in an exceptionally light 344g package, and features no external cables to maximize aerodynamics and give a sleek look.
- Proprietary DoubleTap technology delivers smooth up- and downshifts in one motion
- Ergonomic design is comfortable, aerodynamic, and hides all cables, while weighing only 344g
- High pivot brake lever with reach adjust
- Weight : 344g pair
- Technology : DoubleTap, ZeroLoss front shifting, Reach Adjust
- Finish : Sleek, Jet Black gloss
- Material : Forged Aluminum brake lever, Cast Aluminum shift lever
- Adjustments : Dual Reach Adjust
- Colors : Hoods available in four color options
- Other : Dual cable routing, High pivot brake lever
Technology: DoubleTap, ZeroLossTM front shifting, Reach Adjust
Weight 344g pair
Material Forged Aluminum brake lever, Cast Aluminum shift lever
Finish Sleek, Jet Black gloss
Adjustments Dual Reach Adjust