What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose
- High caffeine content (300mg/Litre) plus magnesium
- For attention, concentration and increased reaction time
- Carbohydrates with electrolytes for maintaining endurance performance
- Helps maintain hydration during exercise
- Race proven
- Light tasting and refreshing
- No gluten-containing ingredients
- With natural flavours. No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
EnergySource X’treme is a new generation sports drink with a high caffeine content. It contains a carbohydrate formulation of maltodextrin and fructose in a ratio of 2:1 combined with key electrolytes, magnesium and caffeine (300mg / Litre). X’treme is intended as a one-time caffeine dose. Athletes use it for caffeine loading prior to or during a major race, towards the end of a long ride, before or during training for attention and concentration and to increase reaction time.
EnergySource X’treme is not intended for continuous use during training or an event. Excessive amounts of caffeine can lead to side effects like headache, dizziness and gastrointestinal distress. If you wish to use caffeine continuously throughout your training or event, then switch to EnergySource Plus, which has considerably lower caffeine content (60mg/L).
Very occasionally some athletes find that caffeine can increase cramp, so always try in training before racing. If there is a problem then switch to standard EnergySource.