What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power
- Must be used in conjunction with ST7900 STI or BLTT79 aero levers for correct leverage ratio
- Titanium centre pivot bolt for light weight
- Thrust bearings and coated bushings between arms for smooth linear feel and increased durability
- Refined cable stopper position contributes to better cable routing, thus reducing cable friction for an efficient brake system
- Redeveloped brake pad compound offers more than double the stopping power under wet conditions than previous generation Dura-Ace, and 20% more under dry, with improved durability
- Spring tension adjuster for precision setup
- Adjustable toe-in on the brake shoes for easy setting up
- Weight: 293 grams for a set of front and rear