Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Class-leading XTR chainset, integrating the bottom bracket and chainset into a strong, rigid, yet lightweight unit.
- Integrated design makes installation and adjustments easier than ever
- Precision bottom bracket bearings are spaced further apart, and are therefore more stable and longer lasting than conventional bottom brackets
- Super-lightweight HollowTech II forged Duralumin crank arms - hollow design saves weight whilst increasing rigidity
- Silver crank arm face for lasting good looks
- Easy to use splined Octalink bottom bracket spindle connection gives a rigid and secure interface between crank and spindle
- The middle chainring is made of titanium supported in a carbon shell which combine to produce a hard-wearing, light weight, and stiff set up
- Development has resulted in stiffer, light weight and hard-wearing HyperDrive 7075 aluminium outer and inner chainrings with a highly durable Nickel-plate treatment
- Conventional 104 / 64 PCD four-arm chainrings 44/32/22T
- For use with Super Narrow HG chain
- Average weight 747 g (175 mm including BB)