What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Suitable for beginner to pro athlete
- Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose
- Recommended consumption up to 90g of this carbohydrate mix per hour
- Carbohydrates with electrolytes for maintaining endurance performance
- Helps maintain hydration during exercise
- Race proven in the World’s toughest events
- Light tasting and refreshing
- No gluten-containing ingredients
- With natural flavours. No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
EnergySource is a new generation sports drink for use during exercise. It contains a carbohydrate formulation of maltodextrin and fructose in a ratio of 2:1 and key electrolytes. Many of the world’s leading event organisers and Pro athletes choose award-winning EnergySource for success in the toughest endurance events.
Research suggests that you should consume a maximum of 60g carbohydrate per hour from traditional sports drinks. The recommended intake for new generation Energy Source with 2:1 fructose can be substantially higher at up to 90grams/ hour. The ingredients in EnergySource help sustain performance during tough endurance events and help maintain hydration by enhancing the absorption of water.
The electrolyte level in EnergySource should be adequate for most race conditions. However, when sweat rates are very high, we recommend adding a High5 ZERO Neutral tab to every 500ml of EnergySource to boost the electrolyte content further.