What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Road-shoe fast meets mountain-shoe rugged. Finally, off-road shoes deliver pro performance in the dirt. XC9 is packed with engineering innovations that improve fit, maximise power transfer and perform in raw conditions. You stay focused on rolling over roots, straddling streams or bunny-hopping barriers. These shoes have got your back while they cradle your feet.
- A one-piece surround upper, narrow bottom, rounded heel and slim toe box provide a glove-like fit
- External curved heel cup construction suppresses foot twist and roll, stabilises the heel and holds your foot firmly in place
- Proprietary Michelin outsole minimises weight, and offers increased traction whilst it's optimised design improves adherence on the pedals
- Extra-range BOA IP1 micro adjusters with instant release spools
- Asymmetric eye stay pattern prevents twisting of foot under high-power pedalling
- Low stack-height helps stabilise foot during the downward pedal stroke
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions and strong enough to accept optional 18mm spikes
- Weight: 325g (Size 42)