What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- RDB - Rim Dynamic Balance
- USB - Ceramic Ultra Smooth Bearings
- 2:1 Two-to-One
- Anti-Rotation System
- F.I.C Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% Handmade Quality
- Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Tyre Size: 28"
- Weight: 1506g
- Rim Material: Aluminium
- Rim Material Details: Aluminium (6082, T6 Pre-Aging), Triple Milling, Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation treatment, square Milling
- Rim Height Category: Low
- Rim Height: Front - 27mm, Rear - 30mm
- Rim Width: 22.5 ETRTO 17c
- Tyre Width (Suggested): From 25mm to 32mm
- Braking System: Caliper
- Braking Surface/Braking Options: Aluminium braking surface, Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation treatment, milled
- Front Axle Compatibility: QR
- Rear Axle Compatibility: QR
- Front Wheel Spokes: 16
- Rear Wheel Spokes: 21 (Left 7 - Right 14) Two to one
- Spokes Material: Aluminium
- Spokes Profile Technology: Aero, Straight Pull
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Front Hub: Carbon, Aluminium flanges
- Rear Hub: Aluminium, Aluminium flanges
- Bearings: USB ceramic bearings. Adjustable Cup & Conesbearing system
- Others: Plasma treated HG freewheel. Aluminium Axle.
- A completely new technology combines a very engaging total black look with high range specs, including a special braking surface that creates new standards for braking on aluminum road bike wheels.
- The Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation process gives the braking surface very special characteristics regarding hardness and wear resistance.
- This is possible thanks to a very fine and compact matrix of alpha and microcrystalline gamma alumina and amorphous alumina embedded on the surface. Thanks to the high hardness of the layer, this new wheel presents excellent wear resistance.
- Fulcrum R&D department has developed a new design for Racing Zero Nite’s braking surface. The design created by turning allows superior braking efficiency. Specific blue brake pads should be used with this new model.
- Triple Milling: this special triple milling makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of these road bike rims and to increase the reactivity of the wheels.
- Differentiated rim height: 26mm at the front to have a good handling; 30mm at the rear to transfer all the power to the wheel.
- Oversize aluminum flange and Two-to-One™ technology: the doubling of the spokes on the cassette side provides greater torsional stiffness and therefore a greater reactivity at each pedal stroke. This means greater efficiency in the transmission of power to these type of road bike wheels.
- The front hub has been redesigned, now it is smaller and lighter than before, smoothness will be ensured by the well known USB™ bearing technology.
- The cap and cone technology maintains the most efficient angle of contact between the bearings and bearing seat, increasing the smoothness and durability.
- Aluminum spokes and aluminum nipples: thanks to the light weight they reduce the peripheral mass, enemy of reactivity.