Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The gold standard among high-level aluminum road bike wheels.
With the unmistakable character that everybody knows well, the absolute ability to transmit your energy on the asphalt, its extreme riding precision.
Unrivaled in the peloton: extraordinary performance and high impact aesthetics make these road bike wheel the point of reference for cyclists.
Race after race, Zero wheels have become synonymous with excellence, quality, performance, reliability… and victory!
- Ultra fit™
- RDB™ Rim Dynamic Balance
- USB™ - Ceramic Ultra Smooth Bearings™
- 2:1 Two-to-One™
- DRSC™ - Directionated Rim-Spoke Coupling
- Anti-Rotation System™
- F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% Handmade Quality
- Plasma freehub
- Tyre type: Clincher
- Tyre width (suggested) : from 25 mm to 32 mm
- Weight : 1518 g.
- Wheel material : Aluminum
- Rim material : Aluminium (6082, T6 Pre-Aging), triple milling, Square Milling
- Profile height : Low
- Rim height : front: 27 mm - rear: 30 mm
- Rim width : 22,5 mm, ETRTO 17C
- Braking system : Caliper
- Braking surface : Aluminum braking surface, turned
- Front axle compatibility : QR
- Rear axle compatibility : QR
- Spokes: front : 16
- Spokes: rear : 21 (7 left + 14 right), Two to one
- Spokes: material : Aluminum
- Spokes: profile technology : Aero, straight pull
- Nipples : Aluminum
- Front hub : Carbon, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub : Aluminum, Aluminum oversize flange
- Bearings : USB ceramic bearings, adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
- Other : Plasma treated HG freewheel. Aluminum Axle
- This special triple milling makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of these road bike rims and to increase the reactivity of the wheels.
- Differentiated rim height: 27mm at the front to have a good handling; 30mm at the rear to transfer all the power to the wheel.
- The front hub has been redesigned, the new model is smaller and so lighter.
- Smoothness is ensured by the famous USB™ ceramic bearings. The cap and cone technology maintains the most efficient angle of contact between the bearings and bearing seat, increasing the smoothness and durability.
- The front carbon hub and oversize aluminum rear flange provide an innovative mix that provides excellent torsional rigidity and consequently a greater reactivity.
- Greater reactivity to each change in pedaling time and more efficient power transmission to the wheel.
- Hubs - Racing Zero (clincher/two way fit)
- Spokes and nipples - Racing Zero (clincher/two way fit)
- Aluminum spokes: a precise choice to ensure optimal rigidity and a special attention to aerodynamics.
- Aluminum nipples: thanks to the light weight they reduce the peripheral mass, enemy of reactivity.