|Frame||Aluminium 6061, MTB, teardrop toptube, square downtube|
|Forks||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Headset||1.1/8" threadless, integrated cartridge, 3 X 15mm spacers, aluminium top ca|
|Handlebars||Steel, 540mm wide, 30mm rise, 6 degree backsweep, black|
|Stem||Steel, 4 bolt, 25 degree rise, 25.4mm, black, aluminium top cap|
|Shifters||6 Speed Shimano Tournery Revoshift|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Tourney RD-FT35|
|Chainset||Steel 3/32" x 36T, 3 piece, black, 140mm aluminium crank|
|Bottom Bracket||Steel 9pc|
|Cassette||Shimano Tourney TZ20, 6 speed, 14-28|
|Front Brake||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator|
|Rear Brake||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator|
|Rims||Aluminium 20" single wall 36h, black|
|Front Hub||Steel 36h, nutted, black|
|Rear Hub||Steel 36h, nutted, black|
|Tyres||20 x 2.0, black Front20 x 2.0, black Rear|
|Seatpost||Steel, 27.2 x 230mm, black|
|Pedals||Resin junior, 9/16", black|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Aluminium frame with hydro formed tubes; the aluminium frame material and oversized tubes result is a strong, lightweight frame which is easy to manoeuvre
- Full Shimano transmission; on all Raleigh Children?s geared bikes we fit full Shimano transmission including; Shimano freewheels, derailleur?s and Shimano Revoshift shifters. This ensures component compatibility and will improve your child?s experience of learning how to change gears. In our experience this style of gear shifter is easier for your child to change gear with than other styles of gear shifters, Shimano Revoshift also enables your child to keep their hands fully on the handlebar whilst they are changing gear
- Rear derailleur protector; we fit as standard a rear gear protector which prevents damage to the high level of Shimano gears if the bike is dropped to the ground
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Children?s bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children?s bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Children?s bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Controls; fitted with lower rise handlebars to give a riding position so your child is more aware of their surroundings and a height adjustable stem allowing for your child?s growth. The handlebar area is finished off with softer dual compound co-ordinated grips
- Aluminium rims; another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh Children?s bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non slip pedals; a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children?s bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification on the Raleigh Zero, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the sophisticated design will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Printed saddle, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children?s range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design