Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
|Frame||Synapse Disc Womens, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a|
|Forks||Synapse SAVE PLUS Disc, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer|
|Headset||Synapse Si, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3 Womens Compact Wing, butted 6061 alloy|
|Stem||Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Shifters||22 Speed Shimano Ultegra|
|Front Mech||Shimano Ultegra, braze-on|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Ultegra|
|Chainset||Cannondale Si, BB30a, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA BB30|
|Chain||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Front Brake||Shimano Ultegra, braze-on|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rims||Mavic Aksium Disc WTS|
|Front Hub||Mavic Aksium Disc|
|Rear Hub||Mavic Aksium Disc|
|Spokes||Mavic Aksium Disc|
|Tyres||Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding Front - Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding Rear|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3 Alloy, 25.4x300mm|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- The Right Position – S.E.R.G Synapse Endurance Race Geometry puts you in a riding position that balances race-efficiency and handling with upright comfort. Perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces.
- Smooth Speed – From the cobbles to canyons, the Save Plus Micro-Suspension System keeps you comfortable and in control with bump-eating flex zones in the frame, fork and seatpost.
- Race-Level Stiffness, Race-Level Weight – BallisTec Carbon Construction, System Integrated cranksets, Power Pyramid Seat Tube and oversized BB30a bottom bracket shell all come together to deliver a bike that’s sprinter-stiff and climber-light.
- Rider Position – Slightly more upright for comfort, but performance focused. Perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces.
- Rider Profile – New riders, fitness enthusiasts, motivated weekend adventures and aspiring Gran Fondo riders.