|Frame||Synapse Disc, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a|
|Forks||Synapse Disc, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer|
|Headset||Synapse Si, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap|
|Handlebars||Cannondale Escape Carbon Compact|
|Stem||Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg. w/ integrated Garmin Mount|
|Shifters||22 Speed SRAM Red eTap|
|Front Mech||SRAM Red eTap, braze-on|
|Rear Mech||SRAM Red eTap|
|Chainset||Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing SL, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA BB30 Bearings|
|Chain||SRAM PC1170, 11-speed|
|Front Brake||SRAM Red eTap HRD hydraulic disc, 160/160mm|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Red eTap HRD hydraulic disc, 160/160mm|
|Rims||Cannondale Hollowgram SL, Carbon Clincher Disc,19mm inner, 35mm deep, tubeless|
|Front Hub||Cannondale Hollowgram SL Disc, 24h front / DT Swiss 240 Disc 28h rear|
|Rear Hub||Cannondale Hollowgram SL Disc, 24h front / DT Swiss 240 Disc 28h rear|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Pro ONE Tubeless, 700x28c Front - Schwalbe Pro ONE Tubeless, 700x28c Rear|
|Seatpost||Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4x350mm|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- The Right Position – S.E.R.G Synapse Endurance Race Geometry puts you in a riding position that balances race-efficiency and handling with upright comfort. Perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces.
- Smooth Speed – From the cobbles to canyons, the Save Plus Micro-Suspension System keeps you comfortable and in control with bump-eating flex zones in the frame, fork and seatpost.
- Race-Level Stiffness, Race-Level Weight – BallisTec Carbon Construction, System Integrated cranksets, Power Pyramid Seat Tube and oversized BB30a bottom bracket shell all come together to deliver a bike that’s sprinter-stiff and climber-light.
- Rider Position – Slightly more upright for comfort, but performance focused. Perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces.
- Rider Profile – New riders, fitness enthusiasts, motivated weekend adventures and aspiring Gran Fondo riders.