|Frame||All New CAADX Cyclocross Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30|
|Forks||All New Cannondale Ultra X Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/4"to 1-1/8" tapered steerer|
|Headset||CAADX Si, 25mm top cap|
|Handlebars||Cannondale C3 Compact, butted 6061 alloy|
|Stem||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Shifters||11 Speed SRAM Apex 1 HRD|
|Rear Mech||SRAM Apex 1 Type 2.1 Long Cage|
|Chainset||Cannondale Si, BB30, FSA Megatooth ring, 40T|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA BB30|
|Chain||SRAM PC 1110, 11-speed|
|Front Brake||SRAM Apex hydraulic disc, 160/140mm|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Apex hydraulic disc, 160/140mm|
|Rims||CX 2.0 Tubeless Disc, 32-hole|
|Front Hub||Formula CX20 front, CX 22 rear|
|Rear Hub||Formula CX20 front, CX 22 rear|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 15g|
|Tyres||Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless, 700x33c Front - Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless, 700x33c Rear|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2x300mm|
|Pedals||Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- SuperX Geometry – With the same geometry and fit as its big brother, SuperX, the CAADX delivers awesome traction, stability and handling. It’s also a perfect pit bike for a new SuperX owners.
- “Best of Both” Handling – OutFront steering geometry offers drama-free stability on technical courses and potholed streets but maintains quick-handling agility everywhere else.
- Light and Smooth – SmartFormed C2 Alloy Construction and CAAD12-inspired tube shapes keep it light and easy to shoulder, while redesigned Speed Save micro-suspension helps you track smoothly through the rough stuff.
- Sweet Versatility – Subtle rack mounts, a removable seat stay fender mount and hidden fork fender mounts expand its usability without affecting its racy looks.
- 35mm Tyre Clearance – While it may not have the massive clearance of the Ai-equipped SuperX, CAADX has room to run full 35mm wide tyres, even with its super short chainstays.
- Rider Position – A balanced and aggressive position for max efficiency and dialed cyclocross race handling.
- Rider Profile – Aspiring ‘cross racers, fast commuters and all-road adventurers.