|Frame||Orbea Monocoque Race Carbon. Advanced Dynamics 140mm suspension with UFO technology. 27,5" wheels. Boost 12x148 rear axle. Trail III geometry. Internal cable routing. PF92 Press fit|
|Forks||Fox 34 Float Factory 140 FIT4 3-Pos-Adj QR15x110 Kashima|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float DPS Factory 3-Position Adjust LV EVOL Kashima custom tune 200x51mm|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Handlebars||Race Face Next SL 35mm Riser 760mm|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect 35mm interface|
|Shifters||11 Speed Shimano XT M8000 I-Spec|
|Rear Mech||Shimano XT M8000 GS Shadow Plus Direct Mount|
|Chainset||Shimano XT M8000-B1 32t|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8000 11-46t 11-Speed|
|Front Brake||Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rims||DT Spline M-1700 TLR 15/110mm CL|
|Tyres||Maxxis Ardent 2,25" TLR 60 Tpi Exo Dual FrontMaxxis Ardent 2,25" TLR 60 Tpi Exo Dual Rear|
|Seatpost||Race Face Turbine Dropper 31.6x375/125mm|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Trail Geometry - The TR/AM Trail Geometry concept divides the Occam family into Occam TR and Occam AM models. Shorter travel TR models take advantage of fast-rolling 29" wheels while the AM varieties pack more bump-eating suspension into a manageable size using 27.5" wheels. Our consistent and proportional stack and reach measurements guarantee that every rider experiences flawless handling in a svelte, fun and fast bike regardless of frame size or wheel size.
- Monocoque Carbon - We use the most technologically advanced carbon construction available to make the most sophisticated frame possible - A complex and painstaking process with results you will appreciate on the trail.
- Advanced Dynamics - Advanced Dynamics is not a design, but a development process. Our unique method transforms virtual models into real, highly-refined machines. Bikes for demanding riders that are faster, more fun to ride and far beyond ordinary. The leverage ratio curve of the Occam is perfect for efficient trail riding.
- UFO - We've done away with the pivot point at the rear axle. The flexible seat stay design creates an ultralight bike that requires little maintenance and offers stiffness and acceleration like you've never felt in a full suspension bike. UFO saves over 140g and results in a faster Occam.
- Boost - Occam is precise and responsive with 425/435mm chainstays and the excellent rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The Boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.