|Frame||Hi-Tensile steel, sloping toptube, oval downtube, MTB|
|Forks||Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm|
|Handlebars||Steel, 500mm wide, 30mm rise|
|Stem||Steel, 25 degree rise, 22.2mm, silver|
|Chainset||Steel 36T, 1 piece, 114mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Steel 9pc|
|Chain||1/2" x 1/8"|
|Front Brake||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator|
|Rear Brake||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator|
|Rims||Aluminium 16" single wall 20h, silver|
|Front Hub||Steel 20h, nutted, silver|
|Rear Hub||Steel 20h, nutted, silver|
|Tyres||16 x 2.0, Black, white colourline Front16 x 2.0, Black, white colourline Rear|
|Seatpost||Steel, 25.4 x 230mm, silver|
|Pedals||Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 1/2", white/pink|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; the steel frame material and oversized tubes result in a strong frame designed for all styles of riding. The Krush frame has been designed with a lower top tube to allow your child to get on and off easily
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Childrens bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Childrens bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Childrens bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Handlebars for a more upright riding position, as your child grows in confidence and they begin to ride on the roads this style of handlebar allows your child to be more aware.