What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- 0,5 liter 5-pack refill
- 1,5 liter 5-pack refill
- 2,5 liter 5-pack refill
- Material: PET/NY/PE
- Fit in most packs
- Drain all remaining water and clean the bladder with mild soap and water
- Let the bladder dry out completely while hanging/standing with the cap at the bottom
- Bladders used only with water can be reused number of times
- Bladders that have been filled with liquids other than water should be replaced after each use due to the risk of bacterial growth inside the bladder. Please recycle the used bladder by tossing it in a bin. Bladders that’s worn out should be replaced with a new fresh refill bladder
- BPA free
- Food and Beverage approved
- Disconnect the drink tube from the bladder
- Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other. Pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube
- Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly
- Clean the inside of the tube with mild soap and water. Insert the USWE Tube Brush in the open end of the tube and scrub. Rinse thoroughly
- After drying the components, carefully reattach sheath to valve and re-install bite valve to tube