What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Volume: 15L (12+3L)
- Weight: 710g *ex. bladder
- No More Dancing Monkey harness technology
- AeroGus back panel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Twin port exit for tube from H2O-compartment
- Shape-Shift 2,5L hydration system (*3,0L unzipped baffle)
- Attachment system for: helmet (xc and full face)
- Internal key attachment clip and pocket
- Organizer compartment (wide opening)
- Water resistant smartphone pocket
- LED bike light attachment point
- Reflective point: front and back
- Multi size adjustable: M-XL (*Junior: XS-M)
- Unisex fit
- Colors: Black, Race Blue, Crazy Yellow
All our performance packs are equipped with USWEs revolutionary 4-point suspension harness design which we call NO MORE DANCING MONKEY. The reason for this name is simple, our packs just dont bounce around your back and hammer your neck while youre in action.
- 4-point suspension harness; outstanding fit and bounce-free in action
- Shoulder straps with suspension stretch; reduces pressure on shoulders
- Chest straps with suspension stretch; allows full body movement and breathing capacity
- Multi-size adjustment loops; one size fits all M-XL (Jr model XS-M)
- Adjustable Velcro straps; easy to adjust fit also during action
- Racing Fitment
- 4-Point Suspension
- Size loop adjustment
- Hydration Capacity 2.5L 85oz
- Media Pocket
- Tube Clip
- Full Face Helmet Holder
- Open Helmet Holder
- Brace Compatible
- After every ride, empty the pack completely and brush clean soiled areas with soapy water.
- Never put your pack into a washing machine or dryer, this damages the PU coating.
- The pack fabrics cant be ironed.
- Zippers must be kept clean.
- To store: close the pack and keep it in a dry, well ventilated place.
- We recommend you to follow the instructions on the care label for each product. Care labels are typically found inside of the product.
- Drain all liquids remaining in the bladder and remove the tube
- Place your hand in the bladder, grab the bottom, and pull it back through the top opening (just like turning a sock inside-out). The molded opening can also be flipped after the bladder body has been reversed
- Clean the reservoir with mild soap and water or place in the top rack of the dishwasher
- Let the bladder dry out completely while reversed
- Reverse right side out for storage
- Bladders used only with water can be reused number of times, just drain all remaining water and clean the bladder with mild soap and water
- Let the bladder dry out completely while hanging/standing with the cap at the bottom
- Bladders that have been filled with liquids other than water should be replaced after each use due to the risk of bacterial growth inside the bladder
- Bladders thats worn out should be replaced with a new fresh refill bladder
- BPA free
- Food and Beverage approved
- Disconnect the drink tube from the reservoir
- Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other. Pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube
- Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with mild soap and water. Rinse thoroughly
- Clean the inside of the tube with mild soap and water. Insert the USWE Tube Brush in the open end of the tube and scrub. Rinse thoroughly
- After drying the components, carefully reattach sheath to valve and re-install bite valve to tube