What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- The Solara™II is built with the same comfortable fit as our premium shoes, thanks to a supple microfiber upper and a micro-ratcheting, low-profile buckle that offers precise fit adjustment.
- The upper is now welded and bonded, resulting in fewer seams for reduced hot spots and improved comfort.
- A supportive EVA footbed with Aegis® anti-microbial treatment is matched with our stiff DuPont® Zytel™nylon outsole to create an efficient, powerful platform for transferring energy to the pedals.
- It’s a great choice for enthusiasts or recreational riders who are on the road to becoming dedicated cyclists.
- Welded and bonded upper High-quality, breathable microfiber Strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable) Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot
- DuPont ® Zytel™nylon with standard 3-bolt mount
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support Aegis ® anti-microbial treatment
- 270 grams (size 39)
- The Aegis Microbe Shield is an anti-microbial barrier that is permanently bonded with the fabric. It uses the power of a tiny positive electrical charge to inhibit the presence of odor-causing microbes that can cause odor, discoloring or fading, so your shoes stay fresh and odor-free.
- Stiffest in class outsole that has been engineered to rival the performance of premium composite outsoles, with greater fatigue resistance than traditional nylon soles.