What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Forged 7050 aluminum alloy arms.
- Improved stiffness due to and forged web bracing on arms (Arms are 12% stiffer than Turbine).
- 30mm spindle - Uses high strength OPTIM-AL (7055) aluminum spindle.
- Weight savings over previous gen. Atlas - 175mm with 36T single ring, 68/73mm Threaded BB - 792g vs. 825g = 33g.
- 68/73mm and 83mm 30mm spindle options for MTB.
- Designed for good crank clearance on 27.5 DH, 27+ and 29+ bikes.
- Cinch system for lighter 1x setups and future proof compatibility.
- Boost compatible with new Cinch boost spider.
- Compatible with our BMX spindle and spider.
- BUILT FOR: Trail/Enduro/DH/DJ/BMX
- SIZE: 165, 170, 175mm
- BB OPTIONS: 68/73 BSA, 83mm BSA, BB92/89.5, BB107/104.5, PF30-68/73, PF30-83
- SPINDLE DIAMETER: 30mm
- SPINDLE OPTIONS: Regular/Boost (RF136DH), Downhill (RF151DH), BMX (RF131)
- WEIGHT: 795g - 175mm Arms with 24/36T combo and 68/73 spindle w/o BB
- Chainline – 47mm
- Colour: Black, Red, Blue, Green