What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- The fibres used here are fully natural embedded with copper whose properties wick out fungus and bacteria.
- The hydrophobic fibre does not retain water and sweat. No irritation is caused and you stay dry.
- A high waistband, wrapping any morphology, provides abdominal support and excellent holding of the lower back.
- Shocks are absorbed, even better during descents.
- V-shaped, the waistband does not compress the abdomen.
- That same waistband is fitted with a pocket to store gels and bars.
- Another set of pockets, at the back, ideal for trail runners, offers further storage capacity.
- No seams in the sewing will guarantee no friction and no pressure.
- This short offers undeniable comfort in-between legs, thanks to an intelligent push-up zone
- The push-up zone allows maximum aeration and lets out perspiration while providing exceptional support to the groin area.
- Sewn using the flat lock technique the short permits no chaffing, even over long distances.
- The special knitting made of thermo-regulating fibres protects you from the colds and breathes with you when the effort is intense.
- The short not only supports your muscles but also massage them via each movement you make.