|Frame||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, forged and braced motor mount, integrated down tube battery, fully enclosed, internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 12x148mm spacing, full sealed cartridge bearing FSR, 135mm travel|
|Forks||RockShox Pike RCT3, 140mm travel, tapered aluminum steerer, 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle|
|Rear Shock||Custom FOX FLOAT Factory DPS, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Boost Valve, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm|
|Headset||Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings|
|Handlebars||Specialized FACT carbon, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm, 750mm width|
|Stem||Syntace F109, 6-degree rise|
|Shifters||11 Speed SRAM XX1, 11-speed, trigger|
|Rear Mech||SRAM XX1, 11-speed|
|Chainset||Custom Praxis, steel 1x11 32T ring, 104 BCD spider|
|Chain||SRAM PC-XX1, 11-speed, w/ PowerLink|
|Cassette||SRAM XX1, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|Front Brake||SRAM Guide RS Carbon, metallic pads, 200mm Centerline rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Guide RS Carbon, metallic pads, 180mm Centerline rotor|
|Rims||Roval Traverse SL 38 650b, carbon disc, 38mm wide, 24/28h|
|Front Hub||Roval Traverse, 15mm thru-axle, 24h|
|Rear Hub||Roval Traverse SL 148, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XX1 driver body, 28h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Revolution|
|Tyres||Specialized 6Fattie Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Front - Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Rear|
|Seatpost||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
|Pedals||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Electric Turbo BoostYou’ll never push up a climb again. Feel the power of the pedal assist motor as it delivery as much as 530W peak and 90Nm of torque, getting you up any hill that sits between you and your favourite descent.
Stealthy integrated batteryGone are the days of carrying around a big ugly battery pack on a pannier rack. The bumper-sized 504Wh Lithium-Ion battery pack of the S-Works Turbo Levo FSR is integrated into the down tube, maintaining a sleek and sharp appearance and even helping to give the bike an excellent front & rear weight balance. When it comes to charging, the battery can be quickly and easily removed and takes just 3.5 hours to fully recharge.
Powerful brakingLike every Specialized with an S-Works badge, the S-Works Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie is a real speed demon. Thankfully a pair of SRAM Guide RS Carbon disc brakes are on hand to slow things down when you need them to, so you can stay in complete control.
Specialized Mission Control appAvailable for Android and iOS, the Specialized Mission Control app puts you in full control of your turbo e-bike system.
- Set your ride time or distance and let the Smart Control algorithm choose how much power assist to give you, making sure you don’t run out of juice half way through your ride
- Tune your motor characteristics; from acceleration response to maximum power output, plus more
- Navigate your route with ease, or connect to Strava and upload your ride to the dedicated electric bike leaderboards
- Diagnose your system and instantly check up on the health of your motor and battery
BIG tyres – BIG gripMore rubber on the ground means the bike grips harder, corners faster and absorbs bumps better. The smooth, floaty feeling from the 3 inch wide 6Fattie tyres of the S-Works Turbo Levo FSR will make the roughest of rock gardens feel like gliding on a cloud of marshmallows.
Trail 6Fattie GeometryLong, low and slack. The 6Fattie Trail geometry is right on point with modern geometry trends, even with the addition of an electric motor and big, chunky tyres. 459mm chainstays, slack 66.5deg head angle and a -21mm bottom bracket ensure the S-Works Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie is agile, stable and comfortable at speed, or around technical trails.
- Specialized M5 Premium Aluminium frame | FSR Suspension 135mm travel | Trail 6Fattie Geometry | Fully enclosed internal cable routing
- RockShox Pike RCT3 140 | 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate
- Custom Fox Float Factory DPS | AUTOSAG | Boost valve | Kashima coated
- Exclusive, custom tuned motor Specialized | 530W max | 90Nm
- Integrated Li-Ion 504Wh battery | ANT+ & Bluetooth module | IP67 water resistant
- Integrated Trail Display + Specialized Mission Control app
- SRAM XX1 11sp drivetrain
- SRAM Guide RS Carbon disc brakes | 200/180mm
- Roval Traverse SL 650b wheelset | 38mm wide carbon rims
- Specialized 6Fattie Purgatory Control & Ground Control 650b x 3.0” tyres
- Command Post IRcc internally routed dropper post