What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Thanks to the addition of microscopic silicate particles, Caffélatex now moves more slowly through holes, allowing the sealing ingredient more time to heal the puncture. These particles are NOT of macroscopic size (e.g., glitter 150-300 microns) but are instead microscopic particles less than 2 microns in diameter. Thus, Caffélatex flow characteristics change on a microscopic level without the headaches of valve-clogging glitter. Puncture repair speed is up to 5 times faster, an improvement especially noticeable with lightweight or thin-casing tires
The first advantage of Caffélatex over classic latex-based sealants comes from a foaming agent (Actifoam™), activated by wheel movement. Centrifugal force drives standard latex-based sealants against the outer circumference of the tyre. Caffélatex foaming action causes it to fill the tyre’s entire internal cavity , making it much more effective against sidewall punctures.
Its fast sealing action makes Caffélatex ideal for MTB and road tubeless, tubular and standard tyres. Caffélatex repairs punctures up to 5 mm (mtb) and 3 mm (road).
Thanks to its formula, Caffélatex is a very stable and durable sealant, but we know this is highly dependable on kind of application and external conditions.
- Tubular (or Caffélatex inserted into latex/butyl inner tube): 1-2 years
- UST Tubeless tyre: 4-6 months
- Tubeless-ready tyre: 2-4 months
- Tube-type tyre: 2-3 months
- Nevertheless, in the impossibility of knowing our customers’ specific application (kind of wheel/tyre set-up, tyre sidewall thickness and porosities, external temperature and humidity, bicycle storage conditions…), we recommend checking Caffélatex every 2 months, to make sure it’s liquid and therefore retains its ‘puncture preventive’ action.
- When dry, Caffélatex-sealed wheels are still air-tight, but Caffélatex won’t actively repair punctures.
30 to 50 ml per wheel for road/cyclocross applications; 50 ml for mtb tyres up to 26×2.10/29×2.00; 60 to 100 ml for mtb tyres over 26×2.10/29×2.00.