Dispatched within 4-7 days
Dispatched within 4-7 days
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Super light and exceptionally comfortable - the new generation of EVOC PROTECTION WEAR is everything that protective wear never was.
This means there is now a new "basic clothing item" for all action sports athletes - one for everyday use.
Extra protection for little athletes. The back protector vest for kids has everything Mum and Dad's vests also have: CE certified back protection with high wearing comfort and supreme breathability, shoulder padding and a removable hip belt with seamlessly variable HIP BELT ADJUSTER. Plus the width of the vest can be adjusted which means that it grows with your kids.
- Super-light CE-tested LITESHIELD AIR BACK PROTECTOR (EN 1621-2)
- Perforated visco-elastic foam padding for shoulders and collarbones.
- Equipped with Polygiene anti-bacterial and anti-allergenic - quick drying
- Adjustable side panels to allow vest to 'grow'
- Removable hip belt with seamless adjustment options (HIP BELT ADJUSTER)
- High degree of comfort through optimised fit
- Non Stick Velcro prevents other textiles from catching
- Arm section gived with micro jersey material to prevent rubbing
- Seamless side and shoulder section to prevent friction
- YKK zipper with protective hem and zipper garage to prevent skin contact and friction
- Machine-washable (protector pad detachable)
- Material: Air Breathe Mesh, Perforated Viscoelastic Foam Padding, Non Stick Velcro, 3D Air Mesh, Honeycomb Mesh, Polygiene Equipment
- Weight: S (320g), M (350g)
- Size S - Age 6-8 (Height 122-135cm)
- Size L - Age 8-11 (Height 136-152cm)
NON STICK VELCRO
This Velcro only adheres to its counterpart, which prevents it from sticking to other fabrics on contact. This reduces the damage to fabric through torn out fibres.
3D AIR MESH
This three dimensionally structured fabric with variable thread sizes (P75D*30D) offers the optimal properties in ventilation and cushioning for the covers of paddings and shoulder straps.
Our approved upper material for EVOC PROTECTION WEAR is a functional material that is commonly used for bicycle jerseys. It is light, flexible, breathable and dries quickly - this makes it the first choice to provide a high degree of comfort.
Polygiene is a special fabric treatment that incorporates silver ions and prevents the formation of micro-organisms such as bacteria or fungi. This treatment eliminates odour build-up, reduces skin irritations and decreases the risk of fungal infection. Polygiene is also environmentally friendly, as materials treated with Polygiene require less frequent washing, thereby increasing their lifespan.
This fabric in honeycomb design combines flexibility with exceptional breathability. This makes it the ideal material for areas that are subject to the most intensive movement, such as the side areas and underneath the arms, where there is a lot of heat and moisture to be dissipated.
PERFORATED VISCOELASTIC FOAM PADDING
We use this ultra-dense, viscoelastic foam as padding for neuralgic areas such as the shoulders, collar bones, chest and hips. The best thing about this is the special perforation of the material in the shape of a cross which means that it always adapts 100% to the body shape while giving additional ventilation.