Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Delivered with a sturdy black canvas bag.
- Limited three-year warranty.
- Replacement parts are available.
- Undo the lowest of the three quick release clamps.
- Unfold both legs towards front of stand ensuring logos face upward. Close quick release clamp when legs are fully open.
- Undo top most of three quick release clamps and pivot the head of the stand 270 degrees until it rests on top of stand horizontally facing the front of the stand. Close quick release clamp to lock in place.
- Undo middle of three quick release clamps and slide the top tube, positioning the head at desired height. Close quick release clamp to lock in place.
- Loosen rubber knob at the back of the head to release the front portion of the head, rotate front portion of head to desired angle. Tighten rubber knob to lock rotation of head. Clamps should be vertical if you are clamping a seat tube and horizontal if clamping a top tube. Be careful when clamping a frame tube as too much clamp force can crush the tube on some frames.
- Before lifting bike into stand, try using the clamping mechanism. There are two main features. The clamp trigger which is large yellow plastic and the release which is small yellow and made of metal. The release controls the engagement of the clamp. When the release is switched up, the internal clamp mechanism is engaged and squeezing the trigger closes the clamp. When the release is switch down, the internal clamp mechanism is disengaged and the jaws slide freely inward and outward.
- Make sure release is switched up. Lift bike positioning the seat tube between the clamp jaws. Squeeze the trigger repeatedly until the clamps have tightly clamped the bicycle into the stand.
- If the angle of the bike needs to be adjusted, simply loosen the knob of the back of the stand, rotate bike to desired position, and tighten the knob again.
- To remove the bike, switch the release to down position and pull the bike towards yourself to open the jaws.