What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Recommended for high-intensity exercise
The third generation of NEXION represents the evolution of a model whose previous versions met with wide acclaim from all kinds of cyclists.
The new model retains the primary feature of the helmet's older versions – safety. The Nexion formula, however, includes other variables that result in an aerodynamic, comfortable, ventilated, lightweight and compact helmet that uses optimally arranged materials and state-of-the-art technology.
All the finishes and accessories, which make the helmet so versatile, make the NEXION perfect for all kinds of uses and situations. In sum, a 'total' helmet.
- In-Mold multi-shell 3-part construction. 31 venting slits.
- Exclusive SPIUK interior shape. Perfect anatomical fit and ventilation channels for greater comfort.
- W-Precision X2 rear fit with three-position angle slider adjustment at the back of the neck.
- Includes replaceable insect repellent pads and mesh.
- Includes removable visor.
- Aerodynamic Close Shell can be purchased separately. Removable shell to improve aerodynamic performance, and also increase comfort in the cold, wind and rain.
- Weight: 255g
- This helmet complies with U.S. CPSC safety CSCRON17 CSCRONR8 standard for bicycle helmets for persons age 5 and older.
- Helmet including a double inner pad kit that gives light weight and ventilation plus a net to ward off insects for greater safety and comfort
- Side strap divider for quick strap management
- In-mould technology construction which fuses the exterior shell to the interior expanded polystyrene (EPS) to create a single protective whole that diffuses energy on impact
- Multi-piece shell which ensures greater safety on impact and protects the interior EPS from minor everyday impacts, resulting in longer lifespan
- Stiff, removable closed shell for enhanced aerodynamics. It gives effective protection on cold, rainy days
- High-precision rear fitting wheel mechanism that is extremely safe, comfortable and light. It offers the chance to adjust the tilt angle at the back and has three fixed rear positions.
- This helmet meets CE-EN 1078-standards