|Frame||Multi-tube hand-built frame with braze-ons for attachment of a rear carrier and bottle cage.|
|Forks||Fully brazed with lugged crown and CrMo blades.|
|Handlebars||Alloy Cruiser Bar|
|Stem||CroMoly Semi-rise stem|
|Shifters||5 Speed Thumb shifter|
|Chainset||Sturmey Archer crankset (44T)|
|Front Brake||Sturmey Archer all-weather, low maintenance Hub brake|
|Rear Brake||Sturmey Archer all-weather, low maintenance Hub brake|
|Rims||26" alloy rims with stainless steel spokes.|
|Rear Hub||Sturney Archer 3 speed rear hub|
|Tyres||26x2" Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres with extra puncture protection and reflective side walls. Front26x2" Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres with extra puncture protection and reflective side walls. Rear|
|Pedals||Alloy body with non-slip rubber inserts.|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Sweeping multi-tube frame with relaxed riding position: Unique duplex-tube frame, giving a comfortable ride and unmistakable style. Features rear carrier and bottle cage mounts for additional retro-fit storage. The frame is hand-built with an attention to detail that only a frame crafted by hand can possess.
- Sweeping 'Cruiser' handlebars: with a broad half-moon style for laid back handling.
- Small 'ding-dong' bell: a dainty ding-dong bell which sounds an elegant little 'ding-dong' to politely let pedestrians know you are arriving.
- Classic 5 speed hub Gears: With an easy-shift gear lever, they allow you to tackle hills and glide along gracefully on flatter terrain with ease. Fully enclosed gear system that requires minimal maintenance.
- Reflectors for added visibility: front, rear, pedal and tyre reflectors all help to keep you safer on the road at night.
- Low maintenance hub brakes and gears: enclosed and sealed from all weathers, hub brakes and gears are long-lasting and robust and give excellent stopping power come rain or shine.
- Corrosion resistant painted steel mudguards: withstanding the rough and bumps of everyday use, they protect you from mud and water splashes, giving all-weather practicality.
- Traditional Brooks B67 leather sprung saddle: classically sprung for supreme comfort, it gets you in the right position for some relaxed cruising. The leather allows the saddle to breathe and form to your shape over time becoming uniquely comfortable. With handy rear luggage loops.
- Quick-release seatpost with saddle micro-adjustment: Allows saddle height to be adjusted and secured with ease and without the need for tools. Fine-tuning of the saddle position and angle can also be achieved for improved/individual comfort.
- Protective chainguard: a streamlined chainguard that protects you from greasy oil marks, and helps prevent your attire from catching in the chain.
- Robust tyres with extra puncture protection and reflective side-walls: Hard-wearing tyres with secure tread design and an inner SmartGuard layer made from a flexible, special rubber that offers extra resistance to shards of glass and pins. A reflective band around the circumference of the tyre walls provide extra visibility after darkness.