What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Dimensions: 42x42x62mm
- Weight: 35g
- Materials: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone, Polycarbonate Housing, Polycarbonate Optical grade PMMA Lens, Hard-Anodised aluminium fascia.
- LEDs: Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to give maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Peak brightness: Rear: 44 Lumens
- 5 Light modes: Steady high, steady low, strobe flash, fancy flash, eco flash.
- Run-time: Blinder MOB rear lasts 2 - 2.6 hours in Steady High mode, 5.6 - 6.1 hours in Steady Low, 2.7 - 4.5 hours in Strobe Flash, 2.6 -12.6 hours in Unique Flash, 53.3 - 66 hours in Eco Flash.
- Waterproof: The Blinder MOB is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- Beam angles (degrees): 120°
- Bar Diameters: Fits bars / posts 22-32mm+ and aero.
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visibility: Rear light 1000+ metres
- Low battery indicator
- Integrated USB Plug Designed to be exposed to the elements, is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Replaceable strap for tool-less attachment. Rear: 1 x Small (22 - 27mm) 1 x Medium (27-32mm) 1 x Long (32mm+)
- 4-5 hour charge time
- Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Battery storage mode gives the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn't being used. Refer to the instructions online.
- Testing: The Blinder MOB has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.