Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon, XC 29 Geometry, FACT IS construction, tapered head tube, carbon PF30 BB, internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, PM 160 rear brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
|Forks||RockShox RS-1 Brain, Solo Air spring, S: 80mm travel, M/L/XL: 95mm travel, Spike Valve, top-mount Brain Fade adjust, rebound adjust, inverted design, tapered carbon crown/steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle|
|Headset||1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|Handlebars||Specialized FACT carbon, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Syntace F109, 6-degree rise|
|Shifters||22 Speed Shimano XTR Di2, 11-speed|
|Front Mech||Shimano XTR Di2, 11-speed|
|Rear Mech||Shimano XTR Di2 Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|Chainset||Shimano XTR, Hollowtech, 11-speed, 36/26T|
|Bottom Bracket||Praxis, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|Chain||Shimano XTR, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano XTR, 11-speed, 11-40t|
|Front Brake||Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc, Ti-metallic pads, 160mm Ice-Tech rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc, Ti-metallic pads, 160mm Ice-Tech rotor|
|Rims||Roval Control SL 29, carbon, disc|
|Front Hub||Roval Control SL, Torque Tube, 15mm end caps|
|Rear Hub||Roval Control SL 142+, Torque Tube, SRAM XX1 XD driver body|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Revolution|
|Tyres||S-Works Fast Trak, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.2" FrontS-Works Fast Trak Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.0" Rear|
|Seatpost||S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset, 27.2mm|
|Pedals||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- To give the optimal blend of stiffness, light weight, and strength, we constructed the frame from our FACT 11m carbon fibre. And when combined with our XC 29 Geometry, the Stumpjumper is guaranteed to deliver uncompromising, blistering speed and agile handling come race day—no matter the course.
- RockShox RS-1 Brain fork is arguably the most sought-after fork in XC racing. Compared to a traditional fork, its inverted design creates a carbon fibre upper that gives superior stiffness, while behaving with more sensitivity to small bumps and more control over larger hits. And with Brain technology, these characteristics are amplified and even more efficient. It also includes our Spike Valve technology that minimizes yaw in cornering, while giving maximum travel in high velocity impacts.
- Roval Control SL 29 carbon fibre wheels are lightweight for climbs, hand-built for precision and durability, stiff for explosive sprints and nimble handling, and most importantly, exceptionally fast for hard, sustained efforts come race day.
- Casing the wheels is a 29x2.2" S-Works Fast Trak tyre at the front and a 29x2.0" Fast Trak Control at the rear. Together, the tyres provide a heightened level of fast-rolling traction and reliable protection that's well suited to the rigors of cross country racing.
- Drivetrain duties are handled by the revolutionary Shimano XTR Di2 11-speed groupset, with 36/26T gearing up front and 11-40t at the rear. The first ever electronic mountain groupset, it provides unparalleled shift precision, reliability, and accuracy, making it the secret weapon in any racer's arsenal.