|Frame||AL6061 double butted alloy, thru axle, tapered headtube, Gravel geometry|
|Forks||Gravel specific all-carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer and 15mm thru axle|
|Stem||RSP+ alloy aheadset|
|Shifters||11 Speed SRAM Rival x1|
|Rear Mech||SRAM Rival x1 long cage|
|Chainset||SRAM S350 1X 44T - Crank Length 170mm 52-54cm, 172.5mm 56 - 58cm, 175mm 60 - 62cm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM GXP|
|Cassette||SRAM 10-42 Cassette|
|Front Brake||SRAM Rival Hydraulic Disc (HRD)|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Rival Hydraulic Disc (HRD)|
|Rims||American Classic TCX Tubeless|
|Tyres||Schwalbe G1 folding 700x35c FrontSchwalbe G1 folding 700x35c Rear|
|Seatpost||RSP+ carbon micro adjust|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- The Gravel Road geometry of our aluminium frame keeps you comfortable during a long day in the saddle
- A longer wheelbase and lower bottom bracket height produce excellent handling when traveling over uneven ground at speed
- An all-carbon fork with tapered steerer helps to absorb vibrations while keeping the front end of the bike light and stiff with smooth handling. Thru axles give extra assurance when pushing your bike to it's limits and ensure that the disc rotor is always in the correct position
- SRAM's 11 Speed 1X Rival groupset offers simple, reliable and silent shifting. SRAM’s X-Sync technology keeps the chain tight at all times and stops the chain from ‘slapping’ the frame when on rough ground. With no front derailleur it is almost impossible for the chain to come off and with a massive range of gears; 1X will keep you spinning on any terrain
- SRAM's Rival Hydraulic brakes offer incredible power and modulation in any conditions. Responsive lever feel helps you push your bike to its limits – but not beyond
- Schwalbe’s premium Gravel 1 Tyres have been developed to roll very fast on tarmac and offer top level grip and puncture protection when the terrain starts to break up
- American Classic TCX Tubeless rims are fast, light and durable. They are ready to convert to a tubeless setup giving you even greater protection against pinch punctures