|Frame||AL6061 double butted alloy, internal cabling, tapered headtube, Endurance Race geometry|
|Forks||Endurance blend carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer|
|Stem||RSP alloy aheadset|
|Shifters||20 Speed Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Front Mech||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Chainset||Shimano Tiagra 4700 50/34. Crank Length 170mm 49-52cm, 172.5mm 54 - 56cm, 175mm 58 - 61cm|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Cassette||SRAM PG 1030 11-32t Cassette|
|Front Brake||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Lugano with K-guard 700 x 25c Front - Kenda Kontender 700 x 26c Rear|
|Seatpost||RSP alloy micro adjust|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- The Criterium Sport includes a full 2016 Shimano Tiagra 4700 groupset. Shimano have passed down technologies from their more expensive ranges into this new groupset. It includes; improved braking, shifting efficiencies, stiff 4-arm crank and internal cable routing through the shifters. This gives top level performance in every area at a great price
- The Criteriums' RE2P geometry pushes the rider's weight backwards - reducing fatigue on the arms while increasing comfort on long rides
- A carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer helps to absorb vibrations while keeping the front end of the bike stiff with smooth handling
- Internal cable routing protects against the elements and make your bike look great
- Schwalbe Lugano tyres are fast rolling, grippy and give great puncture protection
- RSP AC 2.0 wheels with sealed bearings are fast rolling and durable