|Frame||Habit 27.5, 120mm, Full BallisTec Carbon, Carbon Link, PF30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube|
|Forks||Lefty 2.0 Carbon, 120mm, XLR Isolated Damper Technology with Trail+ tune and X-Loc Full Sprint remote, 50mm offset|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch DebonAir XX, 120mm travel, Fullsprint Xloc|
|Headset||Cannondale HeadShok Si|
|Handlebars||Enve Carbon Riser, 760mmCannondale Dual Locking Grips|
|Stem||Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, 5 deg.|
|Shifters||22 Speed Shimano XTR Di2, 11-speed|
|Front Mech||Shimano XTR Di2|
|Rear Mech||Shimano XTR Di2|
|Chainset||Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2, hollow forged, BB30, 26/36t|
|Bottom Bracket||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain||Shimano XTR, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano XTR, 11-40, 11-speed|
|Front Brake||Shimano XTR M9020 Trail,with fins|
|Rear Brake||Shimano XTR M9020 Trail,with fins|
|Rims||Enve M60 Carbon, 32H, Tubeless Ready, 27.5|
|Front Hub||Chris King ISO 142x12 rear, Lefty 60 front|
|Rear Hub||Chris King ISO 142x12 rear, Lefty 60 front|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Aerolite|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO 27.5x2.25, tubeless ready FrontSchwalbe Rocket Ron EVO, 27.5x2.25, tubeless ready Rear|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper, 31.6, 125mm (S,) 150mm (M,L,X) travel|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
We could have just called it the "sweet spot". Composed and capable enough to run with bigger-travel bikes, yet light and lively enough to put the hurt on the shaved-leg set, the Habit is mainly concerned with delivering the most important kind of MTB performance - pure, simple , idiot-grin fun! If you're looking for one bike to do it all, make it a Habit.
Riders looking for the most all-around fun and capable bike on the mountain.
Key Features :
- Playful, agile and ultra capable on varying mountain terrain.
- The sweet spot of travel, geometr y and spec .
- Your go-to, do-it-all and do-it-well mountain bike.
- Travel - Habit - 120mm front and rear - Habit SE - 130mm front/ 120mm rear
- Lightweight Frames - Habit frames come in three great flavours. Full BallisTec Carbon with a carbon link, BallisTec Carbon front/SmartFormed rear with the carbon link, and full SmartFormed Alloy. Cool carbon shock link saves 100 grams over alloy.
- Dialed Trail Geometry - The 68 degree head angle, custom 50mm fork offset, short chainstays and low-slung chassis offer the perfect blend of speed and capability to let you shred whatever on the mountain throws your way.
- Zero Pivot Seat Stays - Lighter and laterally stiffer than conventional pivots, these pivotless stays also reduce unsprung weight for better suspension response. Featured on both carbon and alloy swingarms.
- ECS-TC Lockr Pivots - Oversized a xles in the swingarm and link lock into place with a unique expanding collet system, dramatically increasing the system stiffness.
- Proper Trail Spec - It's a control thing…wide 760mm bars, shorty 60mm stems, 180mm brake rotors and wider rims put you in control, no matter what you get yourself into.