What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- The Factor™ACC offers incredibly efficient power transfer with a comfortable, supportive fit.
- At its heart, you’ll find our acclaimed Easton® EC90™ACC carbon outsole.
- This outsole is light, thin and the stiffest we offer.
- That powerhouse base is paired with a breathable Evofiber™upper that literally molds to the shape of your foot while the micro-adjustable MR-1 buckle allows for precise adjustments on the fly.
- Other features include replaceable walking pads, a SuperNatural Fit Kit (with adjustable arch supports) and X-Static® Anti-Microbial fiber that reduces odor.
- Evofiber™ lightweight microfiber upper; Low-profile micro-adjustable MR-1 ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable); Offset strap “D-ring” at mid-foot
- Easton® EC90 ACC unidirectional carbon fiber; Replaceable heel pad
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support; X-Static® anti-microbial fiber
- 250 grams (size 42.5)
- We use carbon fiber and carbon composites in Giro footwear because they give exceptional performance that can be tuned to We use carbon fiber and carbon composites in Giro footwear because they provide exceptional performance that can be tuned to advantage of having Easton engineering expertise to further enhance the capabilities of this wonder material, allowing us to create thinner, lighter and stronger components.
- The patent-pending MR-1 buckle is truly micro-adjustable in tension and release, allowing two-way adjustment in 2mm increments by simply pulling up to tighten the strap or depressing the lever to release it. It also features a quick macro-release for easy removal of the shoe. The design allows grit to be cleared easily for reliable function on- and off-road, and it has an exceptionally low stack height, reducing the likelihood of damage.
- Evofiber™ takes the best attributes of mesh and microfiber, and fuses them into a single fabric that repels water and improves breathability throughout the shoe. By eliminating the extra seams and adhesives required to insert mesh panels, the durability, comfort and weight of our shoes can all be dramatically improved. Evofiber™ also holds shape exceptionally well, and is fast drying and easy to clean.
- X-Static FIBER – X-Static fibers use natural silver to provide heat conductive and anti-microbial properties to help keep your hands warm, and your gloves free of odor-causing bacteria and fungus
- A superb fit, with adjustable arch support to help optimize comfort and enhance pedaling efficiency.
- Unidirectional carbon fiber outsole is engineered to provide a direct connection with the pedal, thanks to class-leading stiffness that puts full effort into forward motion