Due in stock on 09/06/17
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
All new highly visible safety light.
The new Strip Drive features an all new Co-Moulded body sealing it against the worst of the UK weather. The new Memory Mode function will ensure the light will always return to the last mode used whenever you turn it on. No more cycling through the modes to find your favourite flash. Thanks to the shape of the body, the Strip Drive has a wide variety of mounting options. The rubber end cap conceals an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging of the Li-Poly battery (non-replaceable). The light easily attaches to a wide range of bar diameters or fork legs via an integrated strap for tool-less installation. It is also available as a single front LED, and as a front/rear pair (Strip Drive Front and Strip Drive Rear).
- New Mode Memory function - returns to last selected mode each time light is turned on.
- New Co-moulded construction to seal against weather
- Domed lens for side visibility
- Battery and charge indication LED
- Rubber end cap which removes to show integrated USB stick charge (no cables required).
- Nine modes: Blast, Enduro and Economy, six flash modes.
- Output rating: Day Flash 120lm, Blast 90lm, Enduro 45lm, Economy 15lm, Flash modes 20lm - 60lm
- Burn times: 1:40hr - 11hr depending on mode.
- Waterproof (FL1 standard).
- 2 year warranty.