What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
E-Thirteen TRS Cranks Arms Only
TRS cranks are engineered to take extreme punishment dealt by riders on Enduro bikes, yet still light enough to use for XC.
TRS+ is the Ultimate Enduro crank for 1x and 2x setups.
Over the top thinking by e13 engineers results in novel and innovative features that allow for lighter, stiffer, stronger and more reliable cranks. 30mm spindles give a rigid base for the system while our proprietary P3 Connect Polygon interface creates a more robust, reliable, impact-resistant spindle-arm junction.
- 4x104 bcd or direct mount Integrated Guide Ring equipped with removable spider interface
- DMB & Turbocharger compatible
- Adaptive Preload (APS) non-drive side crank arm for shim and tool free final set up
- P3 Connect polygon 3 lobe connection spindle interface
- Forged and then machined Exalite+ Aluminum arms
- 30mm Aluminum spindle
- 14mm pedal thread engagement
- Black anodized spindle/hardware
- Weight: 613g (arms only), 797g (w/ 22-36T/BB)
- Use for enduro/ all mountain
- Spindle Length: 113mm
- Bolt Pattern: Integrated 4x104 or integrated direct mount
- BB shell: 68/73mm
- BB not included. Compatible bottom brackets: XCX, PF30, BB92 or BB30.