What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
1x Drivechains are everywhere you look this season from complete bikes to winning enduro rigs. Everyone is doing it so why should you have to miss out? With the e*13 EX Cog range extender you don't have to. Simply fit this sprocket to your existing 10 spd cassette, using the clear instructions gived, and say goodbye to your front shift setup.
Here are the basics:
- It's an add-on cog to extend gear range of 10 spd. Shimano and SRAM cassettes
- It comes in 40t and 42t for use with Shimano cassettes and a 42t only for use with SRAM cassettes
- Installing your EX Cog is easy. Remove the 15t or 17t cog from your cassette & place the EX Cog on your freehub, then install your existing cassette back in place (complete instructions here)
- Each EX Cog is timed and ramped specific toShimano and SRAM cassettes
- The EX Cog comes with a longer steel replacement, B-limit screw for your derailleurs. Your current one won't be long enough to get the best shifting up to the new cog