Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Updated with an enhanced rachet and locking system, the RaceWay continues to lead the field for rear mounted racks.
- Arms are made from hollow-core resin, super strong, light and stiff with integrated rubber padding to ensure a firm, non-scratch interface with your vehicle.
- Fits a huge range of saloon, hatchback, and estate cars, as well as most people carriers: no need for fitting kits or adaptors. Please consult the Thule FitGuide before purchasing to confirm your vehicle's compatibility.
- To fit just unfold the arms to the settings advised by the Thule Fit Guide, place on your vehicle, locate the padded hooks and then use the FitDial side knobs to tighten the super strong steel cables for a fast, easy and secure fit.
- FitDials controls are secured by a lockable cover in order to prevent unauthorised removal of rack from the car and an integrated cable lock secures the outermost bike to the rack for added security.
- Premium cradles and No-Sway cages with Road Damping Technology (RDT) elastomers isolate your bike from road vibrations.
- Tested to City Crash standards.
- It is recommended that you use this rack in conjunction with a lightboard (such as TH976) or additional numberplate if your lights or registration plate are obscured.
- Max weight per bike: 15 kg.
- All Thule products come with a 5 year warranty.