Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear.
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also gives effortless gear shifts.
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold.
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI.
- Hydraulic brake lever gives excellent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position.
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear.
- Reach and free stroke adjustment enable custom feel and fitment for all hands.
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit.
- For use with E-tube electric cables.
- Kit containes ST-R785 STI, BR-RS785 brake callipers with pads, hoses and mineral oil (without rotors or adapters).