What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- XTR SM-RT99 Ice Tech rotors giving consistent braking performance through energy control, using revolutionary stainless steel / alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding.
- The clad steel / alloy / steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C. When used with Ice Tech pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 deg C, this gives great improvements in performance all round.
- FREEZA rotors allow the alloy core to extend out from the braking surface as a fin to providing added cooling.
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion.
- Rotors are durable lightweight and rigid, using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system giving increased strength and security with an easy set-up.
- Precision cut and drilled braking surface improves pad clearing in muddy conditions while aiding cooling under high load.
- Large alloy spider is a highly rigid and lightweight support for the rotor surface.
- Super polished braking surface gives excellent braking performance.
- Average weight 126 g for 160 mm.