Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The Krampus Ops features our Modular Dropout System (MDS), allowing you to change up your drivetrain according to needs. Frames ship with MDS dropouts in 10mm track end singlespeed, standard vertical with derailleur hanger and a 142 x 12mm thru-axle versions. So, you may do what you will. Again, with all these options how will you ever get out of your house? You'll manage.
Krampus hub spacing is standard 100mm front and 135mm rear. It's got clearance for disc rotors up to 185mm and is designed to run a high direct mount standard front derailleur. For best chain/tire clearance, we recommend either a Surly O.D. 2x crank (which comes on the complete)(oh the options) or a 1x system. Other brands 2x cranks will work but may cause some chain-on-tire rub in the easiest gear combo.
Enough options for you? Probably not, but we're not machines. Now go get on and get off.
Frame Highlights :
- Tubing: Surly 4130 CroMoly steel. Main Triangle TIG-welded, custom butted. Sweet CS Yoke.
- Rear Dropouts: Our Modular Dropout System gives you the option of 142 x 12 thru axle (Shimano Direct Mount derailleur hanger [axle included]), 9mm QR geared, or singlespeed.
- Brake Compatibility: 51mm IS disc mounts frame and fork
- Braze-ons/extras: Dual water bottle mounts, Surly Trip Guide full line guides for brake and derailleurs, fender and rack eyelets
- Seatpost diameter: 27.2mm
- Seatpost clamp diameter: 30.0mm
- Headset/Steertube: 44mm ID. Recommend EC44 lower cups. Zero Stack on top is o.k.
- Front Derailleur Clamp Diameter: High direct mount standard, clamp adapter included
- Bottom bracket shell: 73mm shell width, threaded standard English (1.37" x 24t)
- Chainring Clearance: Triple 22/34/44t, Double 26/39t, Max single ring clearance, Middle position, 34t. Outer position 44t. (Triple will not work with Surly 50mm rim and 29 x 3" tire, for doubles, run a Surly O.D. Crankset for best tire clearance.)
- Tire Clearance: 29 x 3"
Fork spec :
- TIG-welded custom tapered butted 4130 CroMoly, 100-120mm suspension corrected, 1-1/8" steerer tube, 203mm disc brake clearance