What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The new TIAGRA shifting platform gives virtually effortless and accurate shifting operation. This is an important feature, especially for unexperienced riders as they don’t have to use much power to shift. TIAGRA 4700 runs on a 10-speed drivetrain operated by improved ergonomic shift/brake levers (STI). The slim and compact bracket grip offers easy reach to the brake/shift lever from the hood position and a comfortable lever feeling for a wide range of riders.
- Offering pro-level features, the 10-speed compatible Tiagra rear derailleur gives high performance at a low price
- Wide link design increases rigidity and service life
- Advanced light action for low-friction shifting up or down the block
- Alloy body's and outer link leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- 11-tooth pulleys for reduced pulley wear and chain noise
- Two fluorine-coated link pin bushings for low-friction performance
- For double chainsets with 28 tooth max cassette
- Compatible with 10-speed double road drive systems