What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Dynamic ergonomic design
- Extremely light, resistant upper. It is easy to clean and dries quickly
- Direct breathability through perforations in the uppers
- Stiff sole made of fibre glass and polyamide, with air channels.
- Precise closure system consisting of ratchet strap, kevlar cables and wheel. Two different strap lengths available to fit different foot shapes.
- Upper strap with EVA padding
- Reinforced toes and heels
- Vents to allow moisture to drain out (Drilling Shell System).
- Use for: XC. High level/competition/professional use
- Weight: 620g (size 43)
- Sizes: 37-47
A shoe buckle for fast, safe, precise adjustment with millimetre by millimetre tightening and a simple pressure relief system
Airing Shell System
Covering design that favours ventilation through a series of vents that allow the foot to breathe
Drilling Shell System
The shell has strategically located vents ensuring great breathability
Thermo Mouldable Shell
Inner made from heat mouldable material that easily adapts for an excellent fit around the foot.
A wheel and cable closure system for shoes that is fast, simple, safe, precise and very light. Pressure is evenly distributed.
Cross-country shoe sole made of polyamide and fibreglass, which delivers the perfect balance between stiffness, grip and durability.