What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The Tritone 6.5 is a wider option of the Tritone 5.5 saddle introduced in 2013. It offers better support to all riders with a larger distance between their sit bones, such as women and taller men.
The Tritone Braided's carbon braided rail reduces weight and increases saddle stiffness.
- A solid base-design ensures durability and optimal stiffness-to-weight ratio
- Extra -long rail (85mm) to fit any Tri or TT bike
- Front transition hook makes the transition faster and easier
- Silk-screen printed silicone stripes increase the grip on the saddle cover
- Modular carriage kit included with saddle: this includes holders for 2 bottle cages, CO² canister and inflator, and a spare tube
- Saddle's length of 240mm is compliant with UCI rule of minimum saddle length for time trial races
- Shell: Nylon Carbon Reinforced
- Rail: Carbon Braided 7x9mm or K:ium 7x7mm
- Cover: Black/Black Thermo-welded Microtex
- Carriage kit for water bottles, CO² canister and spare tube
- Nose: Front Transition Hook
- Length: 240mm (UCI legal)
- Width: 135mm
- Weight: 220g (Braided) or 250g (K:ium)