|Frame||FACT 11m carbon, Trail 29 Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, SWAT Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing|
|Forks||RockShox Pike RCT3 29, Solo Air spring, 140mm travel, 2-stage compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle|
|Rear Shock||Custom FOX FLOAT Factory CTD, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Boost Valve, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm|
|Headset||Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings|
|Handlebars||Specialized FACT carbon, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Syntace F109, 6-degree rise|
|Shifters||11 Speed SRAM XX1, 11-speed, trigger|
|Rear Mech||SRAM XX1, 11-speed|
|Chainset||S-Works, FACT carbon, 30T X-Sync ring, 104mm BCD spider|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|Chain||SRAM PC-XX1, 11-speed, w/ PowerLink|
|Cassette||SRAM XX1, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|Front Brake||Shimano XTR Trail, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech metallic pads w/ fins|
|Rear Brake||Shimano XTR Trail, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech metallic pads w/ fins|
|Rims||Roval Traverse SL 29, carbon, disc, 30mm inner width, 24/28h|
|Front Hub||Roval Traverse SL, 15mm thru-axle, 24h|
|Rear Hub||Roval Traverse SL 142+, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 28h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Revolution|
|Tyres||Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3" FrontSpecialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3" Rear|
|Seatpost||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The FACT 11m Carbon frame is generously adorned with SRAM’s XX1 11 speed drivetrain and Shimano’s unparalleled XTR brakes, with a custom Fox Float Factory CTD Kashima coated rear shock for 135mm of plush & sensitive travel, whilst the RockShox Pike RCT3 140mm fork matches it perfectly up front. This bike is a real game changer!
The Specialized Stumpjumper name has been on the scene for nearly 35 years, and that’s not by accident. Since the first Stumpjumper FSR back in 1994, Specialized’s continued innovation and evolution of the original 4 bar linkage has resulted in one of the handling trail bikes on the market. The Stumpy is available on interest free finance (0%) with flexible deposit options from £0.
- FACT 11m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR full carbon rear end blends stiffness with lightweight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with the FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while the Rx Trail Tune gives a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Pike RCT3 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- 29x2.3 Specialized Butcher Control front tyre inspires confidence through any terrain.
- 29x2.3 Specialized Purgatory Control rear tyre delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.