What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- It wasn’t easy to improve upon the class-leading design and function of our D2 helmet, but we made it happen. By integrating next-level safety devices and making functional improvements, we raised the bar for head protection in the genre with our D3. Riders like Sam Hill, Aaron Gwin, Steve Peat, Brandon Semenuk and Cam Zink refuse to wear anything else when they pedal. With styles and colors to fit any personality, the only question is: Which one is for you?
- Technologically advanced aerospace carbon / composite shell construction.
- Inner dual-density shock pad system helps absorb smaller impacts, withstands multiple hits and add greater durability for the single impact absorbing EPS liner.
- 14 intake ports over forehead, brow and chin areas guide airflow past rider’s head for maximum ventilation.
- 6 high-flow exhaust vents release hot air ensuring an even flow of cool air throughout the helmet’s interior.
- Removable and washable comfort liner with Coolmax and Dri-Lex materials.
- Corrosion resistant titanium D-ring chin strap fastener for superior strength.
- Fully adjustable visor for custom height placement.
- Machined titanium visor screws for reduced weight.
- D3 helmet bag and 2 D3 color-matching visors included.