Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
|Frame||Columbus Alloy custom 6061 T6|
|Forks||Cinelli Bootleg Steel Trekking 1-1/8"|
|Handlebars||Cinelli Bootleg (25mm rise) 31.8mm Mike Giant Art grips|
|Stem||Cinelli Bootleg 31.8mm|
|Shifters||27 Speed Shimano Acera|
|Front Mech||Shimano Acera|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Acera|
|Chainset||FSA Dyna Drive 26/36/48T 170/175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 11/34T 9-speed|
|Front Brake||Shimano BR Rotor 160mm|
|Rear Brake||Shimano BR Rotor 160mm|
|Rims||ALEX 22mm rims|
|Tyres||Maxxis 700x35c FrontMaxxis 700x35c Rear|
|Seatpost||Cinelli Bottleg 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco Ischia Bootleg Custom|
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Designed to ride the city, a perfect companion thanks to the new fast and reliable Shimano Acera 27speed group.
- The Hoy Hoy is a sporty and reliable urban commuter. The 1-18” straight carbon fork makes it manoeuvrable and responsive.
- The full-length front and rear mudguards will prevent your clothing from dirt on the road and the chunky and grippy Maxxis tyres give maximum comfort and safety even on wet cobblestones.
- The 6061 Columbus custom alloy construction keeps weight to a minimum whilst increasing the bike’s reliability and reactivity. Reflective decals complete the bike – stay dry, be seen!
- A classic of the urban trekking: Stop and Go, Plug and Play!
- Comfort and safety are granted by the use of the wide 700x35mm tires and of the very new 160mm disc-brake system.
- Fenders and reflective decals complete the equipment: stay dry, be seen! Excellent in the city, on the macadam and reliable also if on wet conditions.