Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- RDB Rim Dynamic Balance
- 2:1 Two-To-One
- Anti-Rotation System
- F.I.C Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% Handmade Quality
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Tyre Size: 28"
- Weight: 1658g
- Rim Material: Aluminium
- Rim Material Details: Aluminium
- Rim Height Category: Low
- Rim Height: Front - 24.5mm and Rear - 27.5mm
- Rim Width: 23mm, ETRTO 17c
- Tyre Width (Suggested): From 25mm to 32mm
- Braking System: Caliper
- Braking Surface/Braking Options: Aluminium braking surface, turned
- Front Axle Compatibility: QR
- Rear Axle Compatibility: QR
- Front Wheel Spokes: 18 (9 Left + 9 Right)
- Rear Wheel Spokes: 20 (10 Left + 10 Right)
- Spokes Material: Stainless Steel, Double Butted
- Spokes Profile Technology: Aero, Straight Pull
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Front Hub: Aluminium, Aluminium flanges
- Rear Hub: Aluminium, Aluminium oversize flange
- Bearings: Industrial bearings system
- Others: Aluminium Axle
- The asymmetric rim profile allows better balancing of spoke tensions between drive and non drive side, giving better symmetry to an asymmetric component.
- Increased efficiency and reactivity are sure to be noted.
- Differentiated road bike rims height: 24 mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 27,5 mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- Oversized hubs increase wheel stiffness and reactivity.
- Oversized flange on the drive side provides greater torsional stiffness, and increasing reactivity at each change of the rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Double-butted steel spokes with aero profile enable maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- High grade, top quality steel bearings which reduce friction and ensure consistent performance over time.