What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Open Street maps as standardEdge Touring works like the GPS navigator you use in your car, featured specifically with maps and points of interest (POIs) to help you find your way by bike
- Simply enter an address or search for POIs and Edge Touring will give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination(s)
- And with round-trip routing, you can tell Edge Touring how far youd like to ride and then choose from three ride options that will bring you back to where you started
- You can even find and download rides others have completed on Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures, as well as share your own experiences
- Uses the same 2.6 inch touch screen as the class leading 810 and 800
- Preloaded European open street maps (OSM) with digital elevation information as standard
- Intuitive interface as standard giving access to courses, where to, and route menus
- Ride information includes, timer, distance, odometer, speed, average speed, max speed, calories, elevation, total ascent, total descent, gradient, distance to destination, ETA at destination, time to destination, heading, grid reference, battery level, GPS accuracy, sunrise / sunset, temperature and time of day