What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Optimised Mode Selector easily allows you to choose from a concise number of programs to maximise the potential of your light. Whatever you're planning, OMS will keep your light optimised.
- Intelligent Thermal Management is patented technology which constantly monitors the LED's temperature to ensure that they do not overheat and become inefficient. ITM keeps the LEDs operating at the optimum output, saving battery power and maximising burntime.
- The function button doubles as the classic Exposure Lights fuel gauge, displaying the remaining battery life using a traffic light system to make it clear when it's time to recharge.
- The Verso is available in Black, Red or Gunmetal as head torch only or as a pack with the 1.7A Support Cell for extended burntimes.
- Run Time: 1 Hour on High, 3 Hours on Medium, 9 Hours on Medium
- Lumens: 250
- Battery: 700mAh
- Charge Time: 3 Hours
- Dimensions: 49mm x 20mm
- Weight: 41g
- Cable Free Design: The primary design feature of Exposure Lights, Cable Free Design removes the hassle of cables and straps utilising the superb range of brackets for speedy, rock solid attachment.
- Smart Port+: SPT+ enabled lights automatically recognise accessories allowing you to power additional front and rear lights, use the Remote Switch and charge USB devices on the move.
- Fuel Gauge: Exposure Lights Fuel Gauge technology accurately displays battery power and burntime information so you can see how long you have left to ride.
- Intelligent Thermal Management: Controlling the temperature of the LEDs is important in ensuring that the lights remain as efficient as possible. Patented technology in the circuitry of Exposure Lights stop the light from heating up to a point where the light loses power due to the elevated temperature.
- Running - 100%
- Sailing - 25%
- Camping - 100%
- Adventure - 100%
Weight : 41g
Output : 250 lumens white light
Power : 700mAh
Burn time : 45min - 18 hours
Emitter : 1 x Cree XPG white LED.
Cable Free Design (CFD) : A primary feature unique to Exposure Lights removes the hassle of cables and straps.
Function button : 3 colour Mode and Fuel Gauge indicator.
Charger : USB charger
Intelligent Thermal Management (ITM) : Patented technology that combats the loss in efficiency of LEDs at elevated temperatures, maintaining optimum output keeping you shining ‘Brighter for Longer’.
Weatherproof Body : CNC machined aerospace grade aluminium body with efficient heat transfer design. Fully manufactured in the UK.
Storm Cap : The Smart Port in protected by a silicone cover to stop muddy gloves pushing dirt into the port.
Optimised Mode Selector (OMS) : The Optimised Mode Selector allows you to easily select from a concise number of programs to provide the optimum lighting for your ride. OMS programs enable you to obtain the lights full potential and optimize the output whether it’s a two hour trail burn or a weeks commuting.